ASME SA213 T91 is the standard applicable to seamless alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes
Application of ASTM/ASME A213/SA213 T91 Alloy Seamless Steel Tubes
ASTM A213 /ASME SA-213 T91 alloy seamless steel tubes are widely used for Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-exchangers
The material of ASTM/ASME A213/SA213 T91 Alloy Seamless Steel Tubes
ASTM A213 /ASME SA213 T91 Seamless alloy tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold-finished as specified.
ASTM A213 /ASME SA213 T91 alloy seamless steel tubes can be used for Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-exchangers.
ASTM A213 /ASME SA213 T91 tubing sizes and thicknesses usually furnished to this specification are 3/4 in. [19.05 mm] outside diameter to 5 in. [127 mm] in minimum wall thickness or, if specified in the order, average wall thickness. Tubing having other diameters may be furnished, provided such tubes comply with all other requirements of this specification.
Standard: ASME SA-213, ASTM A213 /A213M,
PMI（Positive Material identification）Inspection is a fast and non-destructive method for verifying the chemical composition of metals and alloys T91. Portable and cost-effective, PMI can be performed in one of our state-of-the-art labs, or the field
Before shipping, we will do PMI inspection again for all heat No. ASME SA-213 T91 alloy tubes which are new production. For stocks one it needs to do 100% PMI inspection for SA-213 T91 seamless tube.
ASME SA-213 T91 Seamless alloy tubes PMI Report
|Item||Material||Heat No.||Size(mm)||Chemical composition (%)|
|* ASME SA-213 T91 Seamless alloy tubes ( firstname.lastname@example.org).|
Description Name: ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T91 Seamless tubes, SA-213 T91 Seamless alloy tubes;
T91 seamless boiler tubes, A213 T91 alloy tube.
Size:15.88 to 114 mm.
Wall Thickness: 1.65mm to 12.7mm.
Length: Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request.
ASTM A 1016/A 1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stainless Steel Tubes.
Click to download the PDF of ASME SA213 T91 Seamless Steel Tubes.
Click to download the PDF of ASME SA213 T91 inspection report.
SA-213 T91 Seamless Tube Chemical Composition:
|ASEM SA-213 T91 Chemical Components (%)|
SA-213 T91 Seamless Tube Heat Treatment Requirements
|Grade||UNS Number||Heat Treat Type||Austenitizing/ Solutioning Temperature, min or range °F [°C]||Subcritical Annealing or Tempering Temperature, Min or range °F [°C]|
|T91||K90901||Normalize and temper||1900-1975|
SA-213 T91 Tubes Tensile Requirements and Hardness:
|Strength (Mpa)||Strength (Mpa)||(%)|
- Flattening Test—One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot
- Flaring Test—One flaring test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot
- Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test—Each ASTM A213 T5, T5b tube shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test. The type of test to be used shall be at the option of the manufacturer unless otherwise specified in the purchase order.
SA213 T91 Materials and Manufacture:
- The Alloy Steel shall be fully killed.
- The Tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold-finished, as specified.
- Heat Treatment-The ferritic alloy and ferritic stainless steels shall be reheated for heat treatment under the requirements of Standard. Heat treatment shall be carried out separately and in addition to heating for hot forming.
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3.1 or 3.2
- All T5, T5b tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A213 /A213M Specification.
Inspection of ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T91 Tubes
T91 Tubes Packing and Marking
- Packed in bundles or ply wooden box wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthily delivery or as requested.
- Marking prescribed in Specification A 1016/A 1016M, the marking shall include whether the tube is hot-finished or cold-finished and including not limited: Standard, graded, size, heat no. lot no.
ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T91 Seamless alloy tubes Export Country:
The south of Korea, Europe, U.S.A.
Size: 38.1mm; 51mm; 114mm…
Production capacity: 300ton/45days.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or service, please contact us now.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: email@example.com