ASME SA335 P11 the standard applicable to seamless Ferritic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger tubes.
ASME SA335 P11 Seamless Pipes
ASME SA335 P11 Seamless Pipes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold drawn with the finishing treatment.
ASME SA335 P11 Seamless Pipes covers nominal wall and minimum wall seamless ferritic alloy-steel pipe intended for high-temperature service. Pipe ordered to this specification shall be suitable for bending, flanging (vanstoning), and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding. Selection will depend upon design, service conditions, mechanical properties, and high-temperature characteristics.
Standard: ASTM A 335, ASME SA 335 P11
Size: 1/8NB TO 24NB IN
Wall Thickness: SCH20; SCH40; SCH80; SCH120; SCH160
Length: Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request
ASTM A 999/A999M specification for general requirements for alloy and stainless-steel pipe
E92 Test method for Vickers hardness of metallic materials
E213 practice for ultrasonic testing of metal pipe and tubing
E309 practice for Eddy-Current examination of steel tubular products using magnetic saturation
E381 method of macro etch testing steel bars, billets, blooms, and forgings
ASME SA335 P11 Chemical Composition:
|Chemical Components (%)|
Click to download the details of ASME SA335 P11 Seamless Alloy Steel Pipes.
ASME SA335 P11 Heat Treatment Requirements
|Grade||UNS Number||Heat Treat Type||Austenitizing/ Solutioning Temperature, min or range °F [°C]||Subcritical Annealing or Tempering Temperature, Min or range °F [°C]|
|P11||K11597||full or isothermal anneal normalize and temper||…||1200|
ASME SA335 P11 Tensile Requirements and Hardness:
|Strength (Mpa)||Strength (Mpa)||(%)|
- Flattening Test—One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot.
- Flaring Test—One flaring test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot.
- Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test—Each tube shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test. The type of test to be used shall be at the option of the manufacturer, unless otherwise specified in the purchase order.
ASME SA335 P11 Materials and Manufacture:
- ASME SA335 P11 Seamless alloy-steel pipes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold finished, as specified.
- Heat Treatment—Ferritic Alloy and Ferritic Stainless Steels—The ferritic alloy and ferritic stainless steels shall be reheated for heat treatment in accordance with the requirements of Standard. Heat treatment shall be carried out separately and in addition to heating for hot forming.
A / N+T
N+T / Q+T
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3
- All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A335 /A335M Specification.
ASME SA335 P11 Seamless pipes PHOTOS
ASME SA335 P11 Seamless Pipes Packing and Marking
- Packed in bundles or ply wooden box wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthily delivery or as requested.
- ASME SA335 P11 Seamless pipes marking prescribed in Specification A 999/A999M, the marking shall include the length, an additional symbol “S”, if the pipe conforms to any of the supple mantuary requirements S1 to S6, the schedule number, if the pipe is ordered to a schedule number, and the heat number or manufacturer’s number by which the heat can be identified. Furthermore, the marking designated in standard to indicate the test method(s) shall be included. Marking may be by stenciling, stamping, or rolling. Pipe that has been weld repaired in accordance with 7.6 shall be marked “WR.”
ASME SA335 P11 Seamless pipes packing photos:
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or service, please contact us now.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: email@example.com