ASTM A209 / A209M T1, T1a, T1b Seamless Boiler and Superheater Tubes
ASTM A209 / A209M, ASME SA209 T1, T1a, T1b is the standard applicable to seamless carbon-Molybdenum Alloy-Steel Boiler and Superheater Tubes.
CTS TUBES is privately owned supplier, manufacturer, distributor and exporter of ASTM A209 / ASME SA209 T1, T1a, T1b Seamless tubes, ASTM A209 T1 Superheater tubes, ASME SA209 T1 Superheater tubes. ASTM A209 T1 boiler tubes.
ASTM A209 /A209M ASME SA209 tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold finished as specified.
ASTM A209 /A209M covers several grades of minimum- wall-thickness, seamless, carbon-molybdenum alloy-steel, boiler and superheater tubes.
ASTM A209 /A209M covers tubes 1⁄2 to 5 in. [12.7 to 127 mm] inclusive, in outside diameter and 0.035 to 0.500 in. [0.9 to 12.7 mm], inclusive, in minimum wall thickness.
Standard: ASTM A209 /A209M, ASME SA209.
Description Name: ASTM A209 / ASME SA209 T1, T1a, T1b Seamless tubes, ASTM A209 T1 Superheater tubes, ASME SA209 T1 Superheater tubes. ASTM A209 T1 boiler tubes, ASTM A209 T1a Tubes, ASTM A209 T1b Tubes, Seamless superheater tubes, Boiler tubes.
Size:12.7 to 127 mm.
Wall Thickness: 0.9 to 12.7mm.
Length: Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request.
Grade: T1, T1a, T1b.
ASTM A1016/A 1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stain- less Steel Tubes.
Chemical Composition (%):
All Mechanical Properties
Tensile Requirements and Hardness:
|Strength (Mpa)||Strength (Mpa)||(%)||(HRB)|
- Flattening Test – One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot.
- Flaring Test – One flaring test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot.
Click to download the MTC of ASTM A209 T1.
Click to download the details of ASTM A209 T1.
Materials and Manufacture:
- The Steel shall be killed.
- The Tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold finished, as specified.
- Heat Treatment – Hot-finished tubes shall be heat treated at a temperature of 1200 °F [650 °C] or higher. Cold- finished tubes shall, after the final cold finishing, be heat treated at a temperature of 1200 °F [650 °C] or higher, or tubing may be furnished in the full-annealed, isothermal annealed, or normalized and tempered condition. If furnished in the normalized and tempered condition, the minimum tempering temperature shall be 1200 °F [650 °C].
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3.
- All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A209 /A209M Specification.
Packing and Marking
- Packed in bundles or ply wooden box wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthily delivery or as requested.
- Marking prescribed in Specification A 1016/A 1016M, the marking shall include whether the tube is hot-finished or cold-finished and including not limited: Standard, graded, size, heat no. lot no.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or cooperation with us, even having a comment or a suggestion, please contact us now for more detailed information.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org