ASTM A213 / A 213M, ASME SA213 T11 is the standard applicable to seamless alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes.
ASTM A213 T11 Seamless alloy tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold finished as specified.
ASTM A213 covers several grades of minimum- wall-thickness, seamless, alloy-steel, boiler and superheater tubes.
ASTM A213 T11 Seamless alloy tube sizes and thicknesses usually furnished to this specification are 1⁄8 in. [3.2 mm] in inside diameter to 5 in. [127 mm] in outside diameter and 0.015 to 0.500 in. [0.4 to 12.7 mm], inclusive, in minimum wall thickness or, if specified in the order, average wall thickness. Tubing having other diameters may be furnished, provided such tubes comply with all other requirements of this specification.
Standard: ASTM A213 /A213M, ASME SA213
Size:19.05mm to 114.3 mm
Wall Thickness: 1.65mm to 12.7mm
Length: Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request
ASTM A 1016/A 1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stain- less Steel Tubes
ASTM A213 T11 Chemical Composition:
|Chemical Components (%)|
Click to download the details of ASTM A213 T11 Seamless Alloy Tubes.
Heat Treatment Requirements
|Grade||UNS Number||Heat Treat Type||Subcritical Annealing or Tempering Temperature, Min or range °F [°C]|
|T11||K11597||full or isothermal anneal normalize and temper||1200 |
ASTM A213 T11 Seamless alloy tubes Tensile Requirements and Hardness:
|Strength (Mpa)||Strength (Mpa)||(%)||(HRB)|
- Flattening Test—One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot
- Flaring Test—One flaring test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot
- Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test—Each tube shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test. The type of test to be used shall be at the option of the manufacturer, unless otherwise specified in the purchase order.
Materials and Manufacture:
- The Steel shall be killed.
- The ASTM A213 T11 seamless alloy tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold finished, as specified.
- Heat Treatment—Ferritic Alloy and Ferritic Stainless Steels—The ferritic alloy and ferritic stainless steels shall be reheated for heat treatment in accordance with the requirements of Standard. Heat treatment shall be carried out separately and in addition to heating for hot forming.
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3
- All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A213 /A213M Specification.
ASTM A213 T11 Seamless alloy tubes photos
Packing and Marking
- Packed in bundles or ply wooden box wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthily delivery or as requested.
- Marking prescribed in Specification A 1016/A 1016M, the marking shall include whether the tube is hot-finished or cold-finished and including not limited: Standard, graded, size, heat no. lot no.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or service, please contact us now.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: email@example.com