ASTM A213 / A 213M, ASME SA213 T5 T5b is the standard applicable to seamless alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes
ASTM A213 /ASME SA213 T5, T5b Seamless alloy tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold-finished as specified.
ASTM A213 /ASME SA213 T5, T5b alloy seamless steel tubes can used for Boiler, Superheater and Heat-exchangers.
ASTM A213 /ASME SA213 T5, T5b tubing sizes and thicknesses usually furnished to this specification are 3/4 in. [19.05 mm] outside diameter to 5 in. [127 mm] in minimum wall thickness or, if specified in the order, average wall thickness. Tubing having other diameters may be furnished, provided such tubes comply with all other requirements of this specification.
Standard: ASTM A213 /A213M, ASME SA213
Material: Gr. T5; T5b
Description Name: ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T5 Seamless tubes, ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T5b Seamless tubes, ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T5 Seamless alloy tubes, ASTM A213 T5b Superheater tubes, ASTM A213 T5 boiler tubes, ASTM A213 T5b boiler tubes
Size:15.88 to 114 mm
Wall Thickness: 1.65mm to 12.7mm
Length: Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request
ASTM A 1016/A 1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stain- less Steel Tubes
T5 Seamless Tube Chemical Composition:
|Chemical Components (%)|
Click to download the details of ASME SA213 ASTM A213 T5 Seamless Alloy Steel Tubes.
T5 Seamless Tube Heat Treatment Requirements
|Grade||UNS Number||Heat Treat Type||Austenitizing/ Solutioning Temperature, min or range °F [°C]||Subcritical Annealing or Tempering Temperature, Min or range °F [°C]|
|T5||K41545||full or isothermal anneal normalize and temper||…||1250 |
|T5b||K51545||full or isothermal anneal normalize and temper||…||1250 |
T5 Tubes Tensile Requirements and Hardness:
|Strength (Mpa)||Strength (Mpa)||(%)|
- Flattening Test—One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot
- Flaring Test—One flaring test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot
- Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test—Each ASTM A213 T5, T5b tube shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test. The type of test to be used shall be at the option of the manufacturer unless otherwise specified in the purchase order.
A213 T5, T5b Materials, and Manufacture:
- The Alloy Steel shall be fully killed.
- The Tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot-finished or cold-finished, as specified.
- Heat Treatment-The ferritic alloy and ferritic stainless steels shall be reheated for heat treatment under the requirements of Standard. Heat treatment shall be carried out separately and in addition to heating for hot forming.
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3.1 or 3.2
- All T5, T5b tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A213 /A213M Specification.
ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T5 Tube PHOTOS
T5 Tubes Packing and Marking
Packed in bundles or ply wooden box wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthily delivery or as requested.
Marking prescribed in Specification A 1016/A 1016M, the marking shall include whether the tube is hot-finished or cold-finished and including not limited: Standard, graded, size, heat no. lot no.
ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T5, T5b Seamless alloy tubes Export Country:
The south of Korea, Europe, U.S.A.
Size: 19.05mm x 2.11mm; 25.4mm x 2.77mm Length: 6-12m
Production capacity: 500ton/45days
ASTM A213 / ASME SA213 T5, T5b Seamless alloy U-Bent Tubes:
Send an email to email@example.com for more details of the SA213 T5 seamless alloy tube.
Check our website to get more details. ASME SA213 ASTM A213 T5 Seamless Alloy Steel Tubes
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or service, please contact us now.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org