ASTM A519 Grade 1026 / AISI 1026 / SAE 1026 Seamless Tubing
ASTM A519 / A519M, ASME SA519 / SA519M is the standard applicable to seamless carbon and alloy steel mechanical tubing.
ASTM A519 covers several grades of carbon and alloy steel seamless mechanical tubing.
ASTM A519 covers both seamless hot-finished mechanical tubing and seamless cold-finished mechanical tubing in sizes up to and including 12 3⁄4 in. (323.8 mm) outside diameter for round tubes with wall thicknesses as required.
Standard: ASTM A519 / ASME SA 519.
Description Name: ASME SA 519 / ASTM A519 GR.1026 boiler pipes, A519 pipes, Grade 1026 ASTM A519 carbon steel tube, ASTM A519 GR. 1026 mechanical pipes, ASTM A 519 GR.1026 carbon steel pipe, Grade 1026 SEAMLESS PIPE, ASTM A519 Grade 1026 cold drawn seamless steel tubes, ASTM A519 Gr.1026 pipes and tubing, ASTM A519 SAE1026 seamless tubing, alloy steel tube, carbon steel tube, mechanical tubing, Seamless steel tube, steel tube.
Schedule: 10-XXS / Thk.
Shape: Round or Special sections.
Length: Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request.
Grade: SAE 1026 / AISI 1026 / GRADE 1026.
Condition: The purchaser shall specify a sizing method and, if required, a thermal treatment.
QT-Quenched and Tempered,
SR-Stress Relieved or Finish Anneal.
ASTM A519 SAE1026 seamless tubing Chemical Composition (%):
ASME SA519 GR.1026 Standard Pipes Mechanical Properties:
|Tensile strength||490 MPa||71100 psi|
|Yield strength||415 MPa||60200 psi|
|Bulk modulus (typical for steel)||140 GPa||20300 ksi|
|Shear modulus (typical for steel)||80.0 GPa||11600 ksi|
|Elastic modulus||190-210 GPa||27557-30458 ksi|
|Elongation at break (In 50 mm)||15.00%||15.00%|
|Reduction of area||40.00%||40.00%|
|Hardness, Knoop (converted from Brinell hardness)||163||163|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (converted from Brinell hardness)||78||78|
|Hardness, Vickers (converted from Brinell hardness)||149||149|
Outside Diameter Tolerances for round Hot-Finished Tubing:
|Outside Diameter Tolerances for Round Hot-Finished Tubing A, B, C|
Outside Diameter Size Range,
|Outside Diameter Tolerance, in. (mm)|
|Over (+)||Under (-)|
|up to 2.999 (76.17)||0.020 (0.51)||0.020 (0.51)|
|3.000-4.499 (76.20-114.27)||0.025 (0.64)||0.025 (0.64)|
|4.500–5.999 (114.30–152.37)||0.031 (0.79)||0.031 (0.79)|
|6.000–7.499 (152.40–190.47)||0.037 (0.94)||0.037 (0.94)|
|7.500–8.999 (190.50–228.57)||0.045 (1.14)||0.045 (1.14)|
|9.000–10.750 (228.60–273.05)||0.050 (1.27)||0.050 (1.27)|
|A. Diameter tolerance is not applicable to normalized and tempered or quenched and tempered conditions.|
B. The common range of sizes of hot finished tubes is 11⁄2 in. (38.1 mm) to 103⁄4 in. (273.0 mm) outside diameter with wall thickness at least 3 % or more of outside diameter, but not less than 0.095 in. (2.41 mm).
C. Larger sizes are available, consult manufacturer for sizes and tolerances.
Mechanical Test Requirements:
Hardness Test, Tension Tests, Nondestructive tests, Steel Cleanliness, Hardenability, Flaring Test
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3
- All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A519 Specification.
- The tubes Shall be Seamless and the test Methods and Definitions for mechanical Testing of Steel Products
- Orders for material under A519 should include the Quantity (Feet, weight, or number of pieces), Name of material (seamless carbon or alloy steel mechanical tubing), Form (round, square, rectangular or special shapes).
- Orders for material under A519 should provide delivery condition (A, N, QT, SR)
Packing and Marking
- Packed in bundles, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthy delivery or as requested.
- Marking should according to MIL-STD-129 for Military agencies and in accordance with Fed. Std. No.123 for civil agencies including not limited: Standard, graded, size, heat no. lot no.
Marking and packing photos:
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or cooperation with us, even having a comment or a suggestion, please contact us now for more detailed information.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org