Bushing Sleeve Tubes ASTM A519 GR.1020
ASTM A519 / A519M, ASME SA519 / SA519M Gr.1020 is the standard applicable to
seamless carbon and alloy steel mechanical tubing
ASTM A519 covers several grades of carbon and alloy steel seamless mechanical tubing.
ASTM A519 Bushing sleeve tubes produce by Cold drawn or Cold rolled process.
Standard: ASTM A519 / ASME SA 519
Description Name: ASME SA 519 / ASTM A519 GR.1020 bushing sleeve tubes; A519 pipes; Grade 1020 ASTM A519 carbon steel tube; ASTM A519 GR. 1020 mechanical pipes; ASTM A 519 GR.1020 carbon steel pipe; Grade 1020 SEAMLESS PIPE; ASTM A519 Grade 1020 cold drawn seamless steel tubes; Bushing sleeve tubes
Shape: Round or Special sections.
End: No Burrs and chafing end according to Drawing
Grade: Gr.1020; Gr.1045; Gr.1026; Gr.4130
Condition: The purchaser shall specify a sizing method and, if required, a thermal treatment.
- Sizing Methods:
- Thermal Treatments:
A – Annealed,
N – Normalized,
QT – Quenched and Tempered,
SR – Stress Relieved or Finished Anneal.
Click to download the details of Bushing Sleeve Tubes ASTM A519 GR.1020.
ASTM A519 SAE1020 seamless tubing Chemical Composition (%):
Bushing Sleeve Tubes ASTM A519 GR.1020 Drawing
Outside Diameter Tolerances for bushing sleeve tubes
OD. 50.8mm (±0.15mm)
Inside Diameter Tolerances for Bushing Sleeve Tubes
Length Cutting Tolerances for Bushing Sleeve Tubes
Length: 47.5mm (±0.5mm)
The End of Bushing Sleeve Tubes
Mechanical Test Requirements:
Hardness Test; Tension Tests; Nondestructive tests; Steel Cleanliness; Hardenability; Flaring Test
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3
- All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A519 Specification.
- The tubes Shall be Seamless and the test Methods and Definitions for mechanical Testing of Steel Products
- Orders for material under A519 should include the Quantity (Feet, weight, or number of pieces), Name of material (Seamless carbon or alloy steel mechanical tubing), Form (round, square, rectangular or special shapes).
- Orders for material under A519 should provide delivery condition (A, N, QT, SR)
- Packed in bundles, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea -worthy delivery or as requested.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or service, please contact us now.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: email@example.com