DIN 17175 Seamless Tubes for Boilers
ST35.8, ST45.8, 15Mo3, 13CrMo44, 10CrMo910
Din17175 st35.8, st45.8, 15Mo3, 13CrMo44, 10CrMo910 is the standard applicable to seamless tubes of heat-resistant steels
DIN 17175 boiler tubes
applies to seamless tubs including tubes for headers of heat-resistant steels according to standard which are used in the construction of boilers, pipe-lines, pressure vessels and equipment for service up to 600 °C and simultaneous high pressures, where the total stress and the relevant scaling conditions can raise or lower the temperature limit.
- Tubes to this standard shall be manufactured by hot or cold rolling, hot pressing, hot or cold drawing
- The steels used for tubes shall be made by the oxygen blowing process, the open hearth furnace or the electric furnace.
- All steels shall be killed.
|Standard||Grade||Chemical Components (%)|
Click to download the MTC of DIN17175 ST35.8.
Click to download the details of DIN17175 Seamless Boiler Tubes.
The tubes shall be supplied suitably heat treated over their entire length. The following heat treatment shall be used, depending on the type of steel:
- Subcritical annealing
- Hardening and tempering with continuous cooling from the hardening temperature and subsequent tempering.
- Hardening and tempering with isothermal transformation.
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Yield Strength (Mpa)||Elongation (%)|
Standard: DIN 17175
Description Name: DIN 17175 seamless boiler tubes, DIN17175 ST35.8 Boiler tubes, DIN17175 ST45.8 Boiler tubes, DIN17175 15Mo3 seamless tubes, DIN17175 13CrMo44 seamless tubes, DIN17175 10CrMo910 Seamless tubes, DIN17175 Seamless tubes.
Production Type: Cold drawn or Hot rolled
Length: Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request max length is 10m
Grade: ST35.8, ST45.8, 15Mo3, 13CrMo44, 10CrMo910
- Tensile test
- Notch impact/bending test
- Ring test
- Non-destructive test
- Visual inspection of tube surface
- Leakage test
- Grade identification test
- Hot tensile test
- the manufacturer’s name or trade mark;
- the specified dimensions;
- the number of this European Standard;
- the steel name or number;
- the cast number;
- the delivery condition;
- Others information by customer’s
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3
- The tubes Shall be Seamless cold drawn or hot rolled.
Protection and Packing:
- Packed in wooden box or bundles protected with plastic paper, and suitably protected for sea-worthily delivery or as requested.
- The tubes shall be delivered with a temporary corrosion protection. The type of protection shall be at the discretion of the manufacturer
For high middle, low pressure boiler and pressure purpose
Antirust oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting
Photos for DIN17175 Tubes:
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or cooperation with us, even having a comment or a suggestion, please contact us now for more detailed information.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: email@example.com