SA192 SEAMLESS CARBON STEEL BOILER TUBES
SA192 Seamless Boiler Tubes
SA192 is the standard applicable to Seamless carbon steel boiler tubes for High-pressure service
SA192 seamless carbon steel boiler tube implements to carbon steel boiler and super heater substantial pressure and the minimum thickness. It is typically used for manufacturing ruthless boiler (The working pressure is not more than 9.8 MPa and the significant temperature is between 450°C and 650°C.), heating surface tube box, economizer, superheater, reheater, boiler water wall and steam pipe.
SA192 Boiler tube Standard Referenced Documents:
ASTM A450 / A450M Specification for General Requirements for Carbon, Ferritic Alloy, and Austenitic Alloy Steel Tubes.
Standard: ASTM A192 / ASME SA 192
Description Name: ASME SA 192 / ASTM A192 boiler pipes; A192 pipes; A192 carbon steel tube; ASTM A192 seamless tubing; ASTM A192 carbon steel pipe; SA192 SEAMLESS PIPE; ASTM A192 cold drawn seamless steel tubes; ASTM A192 pipes and tubing; carbon steel tube; Seamless steel tube; steel tube.
Size: 1⁄2 in. to 16 in. [12.7 to 406.4mm]
Production type: Hot rolled and cold drawing.
Length: Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request max length is 27m
Grade: A192 / SA192
Heat Treatment: Hot-finished tubes need not be heat treated. Cold- finished tubes shall be heat treated after the final cold-finishing at a temperature of 1200°F [650°C] or higher.
SA192 Seamless Boiler Tube Chemical Compositions
|Chemical Components (%)|
Click to download the details of SA192 Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes.
SA192 Seamless Boiler Tube Mechanical Tests Required
SA192 Seamless Boiler Tube Hydrostatic Test Pressures
Each tube shall be subjected to the hydrostatic pressure test, or instead of this test, a nondestructive test may be used when specified by the purchaser.
SA192 Tube Flattening Test
One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of two tubes selected from each lot or fraction thereof.
SA192 Tube Flaring Test
One flaring test shall be made on specie- men from each end of two tubes selected from each lot or fraction thereof. These tubes shall be selected apart from those used for the flattening test.
Orders for SA192 should include the following, as required, to describe the desired material adequately:
- Quantity (feet, meters, or number of lengths),
- Name of material (seamless tubes),
- Manufacture (hot-finished or cold-finished),
- Size (outside diameter and minimum wall thickness),
- Length (specific or random),
- Optional requirements,
- Test report required (see section on Certification of Specification A 450/A 450M),
- Specification designation,
- Special requirements.
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3
- The tubes Shall be Seamless, and the testing shall be as per A 450 / A450M.
Application: apply to the boiler and Superheater tubes for high-pressure service.
- Packed in wooden box or bundles protected with plastic paper, and suitably protected for sea-worthily delivery or as requested.
- The Product marking shall include the ASTM A192 or ASME SA192, size, heat no., Lot No. and Manufacture name or logo.
Photos for SA192 boiler tubes
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or service, please contact us now.
Tel.: +86 185 5109 0083 | E-mail: email@example.com